Welcome to your national medical students’ association – NZMSA
The New Zealand Medical Students’ Association has a long and proud history of representing New Zealand’s medical students.
Our primary aims:
- To proactively identify and advocate on issues of importance to medical students
- To be an agency for communication and representation of New Zealand medical students domestically and internationally to key stakeholders
- To research medical education and educate for educational best practice
- To inform and interact with medical students on issues of importance in the health sector
- To promote and maintain the cultural, social and physical activities and welfare of all medical students
- To be open to communication and interaction with other groups who have a wider interest in health and education
- To ensure and enable effective networking and communication with and between regional medical student Associations
- To organise and provide activities and services for members of the Association
We want NZMSA to meaningfully reflect your issues and concerns while you’re training – so get in touch if there’s any way we can help.